Self Defense Classes In Bergen County - Fair Lawn, NJ
Want to learn REAL self defense that actually works in real life situations? Want to learn to defend yourself, and your family, against gun, knife and club attacks? Want to also have fun while doing it?
Then come try a FREE CLASS at Performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and learn some real world self defense.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a great combat sport, but self defense is a very overlook aspect of BJJ. Far too many BJJ schools out there focus only on sport competition and point tournaments. While you will learn that at Performance BJJ as well, we have a dedicated time each week where our students can learn real world techniques in our self defense class.
We teach the same self defense techniques that Grand Master Helio Grace taught to his own family and students. These classes include live drills to sharpen your timing and balance and to tune the techniques into muscle memory.
Our self defense classes are on Monday at 6PM with Self Defense open mat directly after where you can practice the techniques you have learned. After that is one hour of regular open mat where you can work on your Jiu Jitsu and grappling skills.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING SELF DEFENSE:
• Learn real world self defense techniques
• Learn to defend against guns, knives and club attacks
• Get fit and lose weight
• Have fun and make new friends
• Be safe in the gym and OUT of the gym
• Learn to defend yourself AND your family
WHO SHOULD TRAIN SELF DEFENSE?:
• Women looking to protect themselves from attacks and sexual assaults
• Men who want to defend themselves and their families
• Kids and teenagers whose parents want them to be safe and build self confidence
• Law enforcement officers and security guards
• Anyone looking to lose weight, get fit and have fun
SEE WHAT LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT PERFORMANCE BJJ:
Ready to try it FOR FREE? Sign up to the right and get your FREE TRIAL CLASS and get started losing weight and learning how to defend yourself now!