Looking for a Passaic County Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school? Come check out Performance BJJ in Fair Lawn and get your FREE TRIAL CLASS now.
We offer classes six days per week headed up by 3rd degree black belt Louis Vintaloro.
Who Is Louis Vintaloro?
Louis is a 3rd degree black belt the legendary Royler Gracie of the famous Gracie Family who started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Louis started training BJJ for the first time in 1993 and received his black belt directly from Royler Gracie in 2003. Louis has travelled to Rio De Janeiro Brazil, the heart of BJJ, more than 30 times to train with the best in the world and improve his skill both as a competitor, and as a coach.
Here is some more information about head coach Louis Vintaloro:
- Black Belt – Judo- 1st Degree under US Judo Federation & Sensei Nagayasu Ogasawara.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education-Cum Laude-William Paterson University
- NJ State Public School Teacher’s Certification
- Been to Brazil over 30 times to train with the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu experts in the world.
- Former Adjunct Professor – Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Part of the 2000, 2001 Gracie Humaitá World competition team in Rio de Janeiro.
- Former Instructor at the Bergen County Police Academy teaching Gracie Jiu-Jitsu based defensive tactics.
What Would my Free Trial Class Be Like?
You can get a free trial at Performance BJJ by filing out the “FREE TRIAL” form to the right, or you can even call us right now at 201-225-0099 to get setup and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
So, what will it be like? It will be a lot of fun! Everyone at Performance BJJ is very nice and welcoming and were all once nervous beginners themselves. This is a no ego gym where everyone is here to have fun and help each other, not rip the new guys head off. You’ll have a great time on your first day of BJJ and learn a skill you can keep with you for life.
Most classes start with a light stretch and a warm up to get the blood moving and muscles ready to go. Then a technique will be taught in a very clear and easy to understand way, and Louis is happy to come around and help you on your first day to make sure you understand. After that everyone will pair up to practice the technique with each other while the coaching staff walk around and help people individually. New students are paired up with more experienced students to help them out as well. In the White Belt Beginners Class there is only drilling, so you don’t have to be nervous about sparring on your first day. No one spars until they are ready.
Why Should I Train BJJ?
- You will lose fat and gain muscle
- Your cardiovascular fitness will got through the roof
- You’ll learn how to defend yourself in real world situations
- You will make a lot of new friends and have fun
- You will look better and feel better about yourself
- Improved self confidence and self esteem
- You will learn a skill that you can train for life and take with you anywhere that you go
Sign Up For Your Free Trial Class Now!
Fill out the “FREE TRIAL” box to the top-right of this page and we will contact you shortly. Or if you are too excited to wait you can call us now at 201-225-0099 and we will get you all fixed up and answer any questions you have.
See you on the mats soon!